Back at the start of January I set myself the target of publishing twelve posts on trends I think are going to prove important to digital fundraisers this year – both as a means of kick-starting my own thinking after the holiday season and to help inform your planning considerations at this key time in the year.
Judging by the comments, emails and RTs, the posts certainly do seem to have struck a chord with a lot of you – which is great!
Just incase you missed some, or want a single jumping-off place for all twelve trends, I thought I’d post a quick round-up here:
- Trend #1 – Truly Personalised Video Thanking
- Trend #2 – Investment in Strategic Blogger Outreach
- Trend #3 – Augmented Reality
- Trend #4 – Microdonations
- Trend #5 – Mobile App vs Mobile Web
- Trend #6 – Ebooks
- Trend #7 – Getting smarter with Email
- Trend #8 – Contactless Payments
- Trend #9 – Back to Website Donation Basics
- Trend #10 – Social Media Fundraising Growing-up
- Trend #11 – Properly Joined-up Digital Planning
- Trend #12 – Digital Fundraising Staff Shortages
Hope you find them useful as you plan for 2012 and beyond.
If you’d like more information, or perhaps even a tailored briefing or workshop to help your organisation consider the implications and opportunities specific to you, then drop me a note using the contact form here.